Here we find one of the main differences between a conventional website and blog: the blog allows a great interactivity. If the blog does not support comments, I call him “flog” the fake blog, because it breaks its essence feed back between the author and his readers.
In the same way that it is very wise to comment on other blogs, -a interesting answer to be one to one- comments we receive on our blog. If lack of time is a fact, You can answer once all comments. A master of this technique is J.A. Duran Lleida, one of the most active and interactive politicians in what refers to Blog.
If you get a few comments on your blog, three tips:
- Create headlines relevant and provocative. Do not be afraid of long titles. A flat and short headline goes unnoticed on the net.
- Communicate your new post and Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube… or anywhere you have an account 2.0.
- Leaves open questions. There is nothing more provocative than leave a question in the air.
And you, Do you frequently receive comments?
- C'mon… What's going on in Spain with the seniors? - 14 September, 2019
- What would happen if companies were like human beings and human beings were like companies?? The World Upside Down - 7 September, 2019
- Are you one of those people who confuses self-esteem with selfishness? - 31 August, 2019