I open new section on the blog and podcast, a summary of the contents that have caught my attention more every quarter. And of course, I start with the best of the 1st trimester 2021 Personal Brand.
If you have a minute, I summarize what I liked most about the 1st trimester 2021 on personal brand in this video:
- New in books
- Diagnostic tools
- Highlights of the 1st quarter 2021 on personal brand on my stuff
New in books
Among the books I've read, I highlight one in particular:
Trainer 5.0, by David Barreda (Lid Editorial, 2021)
As for personal branding, David deals in Trainer 5.0 the teacher's personal brand.
And I like it when you describe it as a first impression, fleeting, "un meditated, that appears spontaneously in the minds of others and conditions the teaching-learning process and the relationships that accompany it."
I mean, that brand is not based on previous expectation, but in which it is generated in a few seconds when the teacher is known.
I also think it's a good contribution when you define the value proposition by "the description of the benefits you generate in people, those who are expected and those who meet". One more time, expectation plays a key role.
In some respects, the book complements Miquel Rossy's work "The Secret of Educational Marketing" (Santillana 2020), that I've already highlighted in The best of 2020 in Personal Branding. Miquel, who has had a long career as a teacher, has always defended the maxim that teachers are the brand of the school.
Returning to Formador 5.0, and being aim-little, I thought it was one of the best books I've read in years. Maybe because I'm a "target audience" in my role as a trainer, has discovered to me everything we can improve as teachers from an easy formative perspective, excellently guided and inspiring.
Trainer 5.0 it's a book rich in examples, in multimedia materials (via QR, access to videos and templates), this book is not a promise, but the result of more than 11.000 Hours (you've read well) training, that include more than half in training for trainers. I've devoured it in two days., and 23 templates that David generously gives away are extraordinary guides. If you have to give any training, even once, go get him.
Podcasts have been consolidated in these times of pandemic. They allow us to listen to content of fiction or learning being able to do anything else, how to walk, Cook, drive, or be lying on a couch putting all five senses into listening.
Of course, the offer is immense, but among what I've heard this quarter I stand out:
Digital Humanism, by Joan Clotet
This June 2021 Joan's podcast will turn her first year of life, And to this day it takes 21 chapters that are true works of art. Most of it, Interviews. Joan knows how to create an atmosphere of trust with her guests that leads them to respond in a very personal and sincere way. And I know what I'm talking about., I've been ."victim"in one of its chapters ;-)
I recommend all its contents, but to highlight some:
- Dream, Communicates, lead and be yourself, with Luis Bassat
- I want to know, with Fernando de la Rosa
- Forget how old you are, with Laura Rosillo
- The power of questions, with Pablo Tovar
- Learning to learn, with Neus Portas
Retail Update, by Celestino Martínez
This blog will soon turn two, and -- like everything Celes does- it's perfectly designed to enhance the retail experience, and especially local trade.
I find it interesting from a personal brand point of view because of the altruistic way the podcast poses, the stories he explains, the people you've chosen in your interviews... And see if he's done well., who has been training on how to make a good podcast for some time. In addition, has been my master mentor in creating mine.
All its content is good, but there I leave you the ones you can't miss from the 1st trimester
- Overcoming adversity in local trade, with Jorge Mas
- Trends 2021 for updating local trade
- The digitization of local trade
I also include in the 1st quarter selection 2021 on a personal brand other interesting podcasts
- TED in Spanish: Activism in today's youth, by Yael Crupnicoff
- TED in Spanish: A future with emissions-free transport, by Monica Araya
- Inspiring Mondays: Digitizing an analog world, with José Manuel Villanueva
- Tribucasters: Damn downloads: podcast analytics
- Books for entrepreneurs: How to build a storybrand
The hashtag #sevienelaturradelpodcaster
I must confess that if I had to reward the best hashtag in history, would be this: #sevienelaturradelpodcaster. Its author is Celestino Martínez, the same one that years earlier #sevienelaturradelrunner to talk about running techniques and tools.
Well, every Sunday, Celes gives us from his Twitter account several recommendations of the best podcasts he has heard during the week. That makes him the most interesting podcast curator.
Personal Brand Moments
Another crack that fills us on Sundays Twitter with joy and good content is Jesús González Amago, great content curator.
⚡️ "#Moments 🔝 of #Personal Brand 🗣 @JgAmago" Thanks to the ✍️ of @NiltonNavarro @RRHHDigital @Infoempleo @azafatahipoxica @GuillemRecolons @JAlarcosO @ORH_RH @RRHHpress @InfoJobs @thetopictrend
Thanks to tod@s and #felidomingo😊👏👏👏https://t.co/PJSz6uh2YI
— Jesús González Amago (@JgAmago) November 22, 2020
Best Online Marketing and Personal Brand Posts 2020
Cláudio Inácio is one of the largest facilitators of strategies, techniques and tools to improve our presence and digital branding on the network, and its compilation about the best of his blog at 2020 it's unmissable.
It's always hard to remember so many titles, that's why I turn to the digital magazine Everything Leaves Mark on Flipboard, and hence the best items of the 1st quarter 2021 in personal brand:
- A good social media presence is increasingly counting to get a job (ABC Economy, M.J.. Pérez Barco).
- The philosophy of the personal brand: a note. Oscar Del Santo.
- The personal brand also helps to telelide. Arancha Ruiz, Cracks Stories.
- Talk to make your mark. Elena Arnaiz.
- The hippy leader. Paul Adam.
- Your name is your identity. Paula Fernández-Ochoa. Legal Today.
- Personal branding is the footprint you leave on people when you come into contact with them. Juli Morales. The Galician Mail.
- How to escape the consensus trap. Pablo Tovar.
- Design your personal brand and have digital empathy: the keys to being more employable. Ana Amat, with Ronald Durán. La Vanguardia.
- Upskilling or reskilling for senior talent. Colia Hil.
- The Hawthorne effect. Xavi Roca.
- sale. Show me what you have for me. Andrés Pérez Ortega.
- The hybrid enterprise. Monica Mendoza. Outer Company.
- How to add value to your personal brand through content, by Javier Zamora.
- If they don't see you, they don't read you: The writer's personal brand, by Neus Arqués.
- Our name is our personal brand, Inés Temple, interviewed in Thirteen Bits.
- Will the curriculum of the future be in TikTok? Tino Fernandez, expansion.
- Trust me: 55 ways to build trust and credibility. Nancy Vazquez, Integra Personal Branding.
- Senior talent: how to find work after 55. Sandra Cañedo. Vogue.
- Personal productivity and time management (5 key habits), by Fabián González
- What "Cinderella" teaches for your personal brand and career, Arancha Ruiz.
- Leadership: What it is and how to make it contribute to your personal brand, Hector Jimenez.
- 9 free graphic design tools, from Tics and Training.
- 12 consequences of the digital divide, from Tics and Training.
- 10 free keyword research tools, from Tics and Training
Alex Lopez from the site digitalselling.es, recommended an excellent tool to create a accurate diagnosis of our profile of Linkedin, that also gives us clues to remedy the best. This is Resume Worded.
Resume Worded asks us to download our profile in PDF (open option in edit profile > More > download as PDF) and upload it to your platform. It also asks us for personal data to create a profile.
And once you've uploaded the PDF, traces a very complete diagnosis. With a score you've 100 Points, analyzes the strength of:
- Your professional degree
- Your excerpt to "about"
And the best, it's free (Freemium) and also gives us keys to improving each area.
I also leave you the ebook "The 4 pillars of Personal Branding in the Company"in which I have participated as an author with Helena Casas, aimed at companies, where four different corporate Personal Branding apps are shown.
Highlights of the 1st quarter 2021 on personal brand on my stuff
This quarter he started my podcast "Everything leaves a mark", of which I highlight the two interviews:
- When the Teacher's Personal Brand shines students and the school, with Miquel Rossy
- The Importance of Purpose, with Joan Clotet
As a video, I recommend two of the interviews that have been done to me:
- Personal brand for job counselors, Ergon Foundation
- Personal Brand and Digital Business, by Marco Novo and Toni Navarro
In Instagram I opened a new series of reflections taken from the book "If You Don't Contribute, don't matter., under the hashtag #snani (acronym for the title of the book), and using the psychology of color based on each type of message.
As blog articles, I've published 13 posts, of which I highlight four:
- Believing in you is a necessary condition, but not enough
- Infodemic, when confidence is left on the tightrope
- The Manager and LinkedIn (series of 3 posts)
- Personal rebranding: time to activate plan B
And as an ebook, I created "LinkedIn Realistic for Managers", downloadable for free by subscribing to the blog (subscribers have already received it during 3 weeks in a row in your email).
Not bad, I hope you've found this quarterly summary helpful. If you see I've left something important, don't hesitate to comment on it! Happy week!