In other words, How do we manage our online presence?
Your name on Google what does?
We have found several cases among customers with our Personal Branding
- In a case, the character appeared only in a legal dispute over ago 10 years for a bad debt (then it was satisfied, but that does not reflect the net)
- In other, we find that the character had a false “other me” created by a third party LinkedIn. Obviously, impossible to find the keys and passwords to eliminate the fraudulent account.
- In many cases, the characters appear only in golf competitions listings, fell, windsurf. Something not usually help a lot when it comes to finding work or look for clients.
- In cases of younger people, It is common to see the name associated with unedifying phrases MySpace or Facebook, related parties, sex…
- But in the vast majority of cases we see that what appears on Google has not been managed by the person concerned. The network has been commissioned to mark their preferences.
How to avoid it? An easy answer would be to hire one brander staff (management consultant personal brand or personal branding). But in general lines, It is to apply some common sense. Not engage in phrases that have boomerang effect. Avoid full conflict. Generate positive news. Use Twitter It is a good recommendation. They are short sentences (type SMS, guys at 140 up to characters 280) that help position the person with a particular field.
For more information contact me.
Google search image by Shutterstock.com
- I am the only person in this world who... - 17 August, 2019
- 18 books in Spanish to effectively manage your personal brand - 10 August, 2019
- You don't have a brand. The corruption of the term "Personal Brand" - 2 August, 2019