Today I tell you about an Employer Branding congress with a different perspective than usual and that will take place every day 25, 26 And 27 October 2021. This is the online Congress ATTRACT TALENT, 3 Days, 18 Papers.
If you're short on time, I'll summarize it in a minute.
- Presentation of Attracting Talent 2021
- Congress Value Proposition
- Objectives of the Employer Branding Congress
- 100% online streaming
- For whom?
- When is Attracting Talent celebrated??
- Topics addressed by the congress:
- The speakers of Attract Talent
- Organization and contact
- Experiences and Sponsorship
Presentation of Attracting Talent 2021
La Covid 19 has turned the world upside down. While cases of infection are happening, companies and freelancers suffer restrictions. That makes it more important than ever to stand out., having a brand and taking advantage of it. You don't have to sell that image of absolute perfection. Trends, today, focus on showing the humanity of organizations and how society in general feels identified with them.
Congress Value Proposition
Which people are the best saleswopeople in an organization? Without hesitation, your employees, that bring humanity, credibility and real closeness.
What is a Brand Ambassador? We can define it in many ways, although we stay with this idea: "He is a person who defends the shirt of his company because he is proud to be part of it and does not hesitate to express it openly with solid arguments."
We achieve nothing by attracting, if we do not manage to retain our professionals, getting them to compensate them to continue developing in our organization because we listen to them and take into account their needs, this will make them develop and produce much more motivated.
This congress brings together specialists in people, in brand, with internal and external vision of the organization, and wants to provide strategies and tools to companies to achieve a strong brand that avoids turnover and improves the attraction of talent.
Objectives of the Employer Branding Congress
- Teach the keys to a corporate brand of value
- Learn the steps to follow to transform your employer brand
- Promote and innovate talent attraction policies
- See other perspectives to build loyalty for your people
- Give your employees a voice to keep them growing
- Change the chip by learning good practices and assuming that other practices don't help
100% online streaming
You can follow the congress Attract Talent from home, the office, the event is 100% online and streamed via the Internet. Organized from Spain and dominican Republic for the entire Spanish-speaking world.
Companies that need to strengthen their employer brand, both to achieve an improvement of internal climate, greater loyalty of professionals, better brand reputation and improvement in attracting external talent.
HR professionals who need to improve their employer brand attraction space with real cases and experiences, and with mentors from the people area, digital communication and branding.
When is Attracting Talent celebrated??
Days 25, 26 And 27 October 2021
- Among the 16:00 And 18:30 Spain timetable
- Among the 9:00 and 11:30h Mexico timetable
- Among the 10:00 and 12:30h Dominican Republic
- Among the 11:00 and 13:30h Argentina timetable
Topics addressed by the congress:
The employer brand (Branding)
- Brand Diagnosis
- Brand Story
- Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
- Internal communication
- External communication
- Employee Advocacy
Build Talent Loyalty
- How to implement the employee experience in the company?
- What value does the emotional salary have in the loyalty of our people.
- How the talent cycle works in companies
- Integrative work environments.
- Enhance the knowledge of your people
- Employee Value Proposition (expectations and needs) and enhance professional development
- Feedback makes a difference with our people
- Learn how to create an Inbound Recruiting strategy that you fall in love with
- How to use Programmatic to enhance your Employer Branding
- Make your job offer stand out more
- Turn your company into the place everyone wants to work
- How to attract technological talent to your company
- Tools to make a selection process 100% Online (Web, RRSS, chatbot, employment platforms
- How to Use Social Media to Attract Talent
You can check all the details about topics, speakers and schedules in the Agenda of the Congress Attracting Talent 2021.
The speakers of Attract Talent
Luz Ferrer, Country Leadership & Development Manager at IKEA Mexico
Psychologist and passionate about the development of individual talent and teams.
With extensive experience as country leadership, development manager, country talent manager, human resources manager & customer relations in companies such as Ikea and Auchan Retail Spain. Design, organization and facilitation of the pilot project at IKEA: Talent Development Program for Entrepreneurs and Students.
Here's the profile LinkedIn by Luz Ferrer.
Guillem Recolons, Personal Branding Consultant
He has developed his career in advertising in BBDO agencies, JWT, Ogilvy, Saatchi & Saatchi, Altraforma and TVLowCost as creative, account manager, strategic planning and general direction for global brands. In 2005 specialized in personal branding for organizations: Executive Branding, Corporate Storytelling, Employee Advocacy and Employer Branding. Creator and co-organizer of the Personal Branding Lab Day from 2015. Author of the book "If you don't contribute, you don't matter" and 1.500 articles on personal branding.
Here's the profile LinkedIn by Guillem Recolons
Juan Martínez de Salinas, talent management specialist
He has developed his professional career in the area of talent coordination and professional development in companies in the financial sector, services and new technologies. He has extensive professional experience as an employability specialist, search for opportunities, career guidance and future of employment in different public and private entities. BELIDER Partner, Co-editor of the Business Debate YouTube channel "Café con Talento", Co-organizer of the LinkedIn Marathon. Creator of the employability app "Guide Your Talent.
Author of the books: "Exercise your talent" and "Fourth and half contacts" . Columnist in the newspaper El Heraldo de Aragón and in the blog of Zaragoza active and author of more than 1600 articles on talent management and human resources.
Here's the profile Linkedin de Juan Martínez de Salinas
He has developed his professional career in the area of personal branding, social media, online marketing and employment 2.0, in companies like Infojobs, Schibsted Spain, LATV. Having experience as a project manager & social media, specialist in production of various audiovisual media, post-producer and editor among others. Nilton helps create and enhance the personal brand of candidates to achieve their professional goals. Recognized as 'The Most Influencer in Human Resources' at 2019 by RRHH Digital.
Here's the profile Nilton Navarro's LinkedIn
Organization and contact
Anabel Ferreiras Quiroz, CEO Quifer Consultores
Co-creator of the MADI Congress, MADI Workshops, BrandingWeekRD and Online Personal Brand Congress. He has developed his career nationally and internationally in marketing and project management in the NGO sector, in organizations such as Asociación Protect, MOVE, Coke, Terra Networks, Crown Relocations, Inca Group, among others. With extensive experience in social marketing, project management of the non-profit sector, customer acquisition and management, public relations, personnel management, recruitment and training.
She is managing partner at De Quifer Consultores, Partner of The Human Branding (Spain), Integra Personal Branding (Mexico) and mentor and methodological guide at Startups Academy Dominican Republic and Alianza ONG.
Here's the profile LinkedIn by Anabel Ferreiras
- Anabel Ferreiras
- email: email@example.com
- Tel + Whatsapp: +1 (829) 694 8080
- Congress website: https://www.atraertalento.com
Experiences and Sponsorship
69,99€ per person, minimal 25 people includes: Live presentations, online course, Ebook, Certificate, and webinar 1h post-event
49,99€ includes: Live presentations, Ebook
99,99€ includes: Live presentations, online course, Ebook, Certificate
- Web presence (Cover)
- Presence in all the communication of the event
- Active presence (with participating speakers) in webinar of the previous days
- 6 hours of exclusive and tailor-made online training by Juan Martínez de Salinas, Nilton Navarro and Guillem Recolons after the congress.
- A pack of 10 online courses that collect the presentations of the congress
- A special edition of the ebook.