Disclaimer / Conditions
The presentLegal Notice
establishes the conditions of use that regulate access to and use of www.guillemrecolons.com
, owned by GUILLEM RECOLONS ARGENTER (going forward, the author) who makes the website available to Internet users, in order to provide you with information about our activities and services.
In order to bring the use of the Website to be in place of transparency criteria, clarity and simplicity, we inform you that any suggestions, doubt or inquiry about the General Conditions of Use will be received and resolved by contacting Guillem Recolons at the address email@example.com.
GUILLEM RECOLONS ARGENTER supplies the content and services of the Web space, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (going forward, "Data Protection Policy"). Access to this Web space, or use it in any form, gives you the qualification of "User" and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, reserving the right to modify them at any time. As a result,, will be the responsibility of every User, the careful reading of the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions when you access this Website, so if this one doesn't agree with any of the same here arranged, you must refrain from using this Website.
Likewise, is warned that, sometimes, particular conditions may be established for the use on the Website of specific content and/or services, the use of such content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
Through Web Site, we offer Users the ability to access information about personal marketing activities and services, training and personal growth and business (henceforth services).
- Privacy and Data Processing
- Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed on the Web Space and in particular, Designs, Texts, Images, Logos, Icons, Buttons, Software, trade names, Brands, or any other signs likely to be used industrially and/or commercially are subject to intellectual property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, about the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page, who are the exclusive property of the author and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, Copy, Distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify such content while keeping the author harmless from any claim arising from non-compliance with such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to the Web Space imply any kind of waiver, Transmission, license or transfer in whole or in part of such rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer on Users any other right of use, Alteration, Exploitation, Playback, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the author or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, Texts, Photographs, Designs, Logos, Images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation in this Space, as well as Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artwork, protected as copyright by intellectual property law. The author owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, Images, Textures, graphics and any other content from the Web Space or, in any case has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. Content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in no way or in any means, unless you have prior authorization, written, of the aforementioned Entity.
Also it is prohibited to remove, circumvent and/or manipulate copyright as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the content. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the author the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to him in defense of his legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Obligations and Responsibilities of the Web Space User
The User agrees to:
- To) Make proper and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (Ⅰ) applicable law at all times; (Ⅱ) the General Conditions of Use of Web Space; (Ⅲ) morality and generally accepted good customs and (Ⅳ) public order.
- B) Provide all the means and technical requirements needed to access the Web Space.
- C) Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them up to date at all times so that it responds, at every moment, to the real situation of the User. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the author or third parties by the information provided by.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- To) Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way they can harm, Disable, Overloading, deteriorating or preventing the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
- B) Access or attempt to access restricted areas of the website, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- C) Causing damage to physical or logical systems in the Web Space, suppliers or third parties.
- D) Introducing or disseminating computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the Company's physical or logical systems, suppliers or third parties.
- E) Trying to access, use and/or manipulate the author's data, third-party providers and other Users.
- F) Play or copy, Distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify content, unless the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights is available or this is legally permitted.
- G) Suppress, hide or manipulate notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the author or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
- H) Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available to you for this purpose or expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, commonly used on the Internet because they do not pose a risk of damage or unusable the Website and/or the content.
- Ⅰ) In particular,, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, Data, Content, Messages, Graphics, Drawings, sound and/or image files, Photographs, Recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- Either way it's contrary, disparages or violates constitutionally recognized fundamental rights and public freedoms, International Treaties and the rest of the legislation in force.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal action, denigrating, Defamatory, violent or violent, in general, contrary to the law, to morale, to generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote action, discriminatory attitudes or thoughts based on sex, Race, Religion, Beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, Elements, criminal messages and/or services, Violent, Offensive, Harmful, degrading or degrading, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous practices, risk or harmful to health and psychic balance.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without having been authorized the intended use.
- Be contrary to honor, to personal and family intimacy or to the very image of people.
- It constitutes any kind of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
If to access some of the services and/or contents of the Web Space, you will be provided with a password, forces it to be used diligently, keeping it secret at all times. As a result,, will be responsible for their proper custody and confidentiality, committing not to give it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or content by outsiders. The same, undertakes to notify the company of any facts that may involve misuse of your password, As, by way of example, his theft, lost or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. As a result,, as long as you don't make the above notification, Company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of its password, any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party is your responsibility. If you negligently or wilfully fail to comply with any of the obligations set out in these General Conditions of Use, liable for all damages that may arise from such non-compliance for the author.
Continued access is not guaranteed, nor the correct visualization, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained on the website that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond your control. It is not responsible for decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the contents or information offered.
Service may be interrupted, or immediately resolve the relationship with the User, if a use of your Web Space is found to be, or any of the services offered in the same, contrary to these General Conditions of Use. The author is not responsible for damages, Damages, Losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Web Space.
You will only be responsible for eliminating, As soon as possible, the contents that may cause such harm, provided that's how it's notified. In particular, the author will not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others, of the:
- To) Interference, Interruptions, Failures, Omissions, phone breakdowns, Delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other reason beyond the author's control.
- B) illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- C) misuse or inappropriate abuse of Web Space.
- D) security or browsing errors caused by a browser malfunction or the use of outdated versions of it. The administrators of the company reserve the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present in the Web Space.
The author excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and use by Web Space Users. Also it is exonerated of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of data collection forms, the same being solely for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages from unlawful or incorrect use of such services, may be the User claimed for damages caused.
You will keep www.guillemrecolons.com harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Web Space. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages, derived from your use of "robots", "Spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, The Web Space, as well as none of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating companies and/or sponsors. In line with it, the company is not responsible for the content of these Web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or party offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through the links of third parties.
The User is granted a limited right, revocable and non-exclusive to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Web Spaces that include a link to our Web Space (Ⅰ) they will not be able to misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, nor include trademarks, Denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our society; (Ⅱ) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, Obscene, Offensive, Controversial, incite violence or discrimination on the basis of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (Ⅲ) they won't be able to link to any web page other than the home page; (Ⅳ) you will need to link to the Web Space's own address, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the web space pages. The author may request, anytime, remove any links to the Web Space, after which it must immediately proceed to its removal.
The author cannot control the information, Content, products or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
- Data protection
The author reserves the right to use the "cookie" technology in the Web Space, to recognize him as a Frequent User and customize his/her use of the Web Space by pre-selecting his/her language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user's IP address being Google responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the User's browsing in the Web Space, when the User allows its reception. If you wish you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please refer to your browser's instructions and manuals for further information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the browser of the computer used by the User can be recognized in order to provide content and offer browsing or advertising preferences that the User, demographic profiles of Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
- Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Web Space and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, any of the services of the portal may be terminated or suspended. When this happens, and as far as possible, the author will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the particular service.
- Statements and Warranties
In general, the contents and services offered on the Web Space are for informational purposes only. Accordingly, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the content and services offered on the Website, Including, by way of example, guarantees of lawfulness, Reliability, Utility, Veracity, Accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such statements and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
- Force majeure
The author will not be liable in any case of inability to provide service, if this is due to prolonged power outages, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, Strikes, Rebellion, Explosions, Floods, government acts and omissions, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous case.
- Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the author's registered office.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use becomes unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the author shall modify or replace this stipulation with one that is valid and enforceable and that, as much as possible, achieve the objective and pretension reflected in the original stipulation.