[button bg_color=”#178f67″]Warning, do not read. It seems that the source (Puro Marketing) he decided two days ahead fools day[/button]
Leo Puro Marketing that Telecinco (Mediaset Spain) will begin emitting blocks 30 uninterrupted minutes of commercials and advertising. Apparently they do because a study of infogram “shows” that long commercials and appearing in long blocks are more effective than brief announcements in short blocks. The study was funded, among others, by Atresmedia (Mediaset competition), But in the same article another study appears Zenith Media debunking the effectiveness of television advertising. Which believe? each use common sense. If it turns out that audiences are fragmenting, that more and more media and the new consumer is more tightly bound to the recommendations of their peers than to commercial advertising, I am left with the study of Zenith.
I think that while conventional advertising is dying. To prove otherwise, Many colleagues commented me “great success” New Ad National lottery: Everybody talks about it. Let's see, that of “speak even one bad” I start to look pathetic. This announcement of the National Lottery has been responsible for the biggest drop in sales this institution. Was it advertising? It may not be the only factor, but when I see a brand treats me like an idiot trying to remove it from my shopping list.
Returning to the ad units HALF AN HOUR, all illegal lights, I think it must be taken as an opportunity, not as a problem. And there I launched a proposal to see if the editors collect flight, game programmers and sports brands.
Your best half hour of the day
The concept is that, When a channel announces its half-hour advertising, Let's turn off the TV immediately (consuming) and opt for activities like:
- Half hour reading, one papel o e-book, does not matter
- Half hour game individual participatory, real u online
- Half hour exercise, either at home, going for a walk, jogging…
- Half hour sex Why not?. Atresmedia may be responsible for improved sexual and psychological health of people
- Half an hour cooking what you want
- Half hour chat Skype or type Hangout with someone who is far
- And for the more spiritual, half an hour meditating, praying…
I think the initiative Telecinco promote a change and improved our mental health by the number of alternatives that opens. I hope that the big publishing brands, of games, power… put the batteries to sponsor the “healthy pause” half-hour. In any case, Thank you, Telecinco, to put it easy. Perhaps unknowingly you have started the most important CSR action of your history.
- The three digital activity stadiums of our personal brand, which one is yours? - 9 November, 2019
- Personal Branding and LinkedIn: made for each other - 2 November, 2019
- Will you google your name? Instead, google the keywords of what you do better than anyone else. - 25 October, 2019