There are still many people who think that personal branding is reserved for "celebrities", senior executives or large companies. Paradoxically, one of the fields where personal brand management is best fertilizer is in SMEs. Why?
- Unlike large companies, SMEs have resource poor marketing, and even less if we talk about the industrial sector. The professionals of these companies can act as true brand ambassadors, so that a single company could have many speakers.
- According to the barometer Edelman Trust 2013, "Employees score higher public confidence in the Department of Public Relations, the President or the founder of the company. A 41% think that employees are the most credible source of information when they talk about your business ". Is not it is time to give more prominence to people who are not in management staff?
- Unlike large companies, decisions are SMEs less difficulty consensus, which makes them more agile. This framework promotes actions test area or test / fail at a higher rate would help make decisions in less time.
- The process for managing a program of Brand Ambassadors in an SME it is based on three parts:
- Enhance self-awareness and personal strategy professionals (personal branding).
- Consolidate corporate knowledge and competitive framework (corporate branding).
- Symbiotically combine both elements to determine commonalities and design messages and media to help us expand and improve relations with stakeholders.
How long does a program in an SME? About two months of groundwork six to see results. True, with track “light” In day to day. Not too much in a world increasingly shortsighted.
In any case, SMEs are encouraged to develop a program like this should consider that their professionals also need to gain from the program. If you want your people speak well of your company, Give them some tools and let them public visibility. More info on this link.