On the human connection
I think those who are dedicated to branding, whether personal or corporate, We have much to do with the human connection.
I have a few days reading texts and reviewing interesting videos about the human connection in a world where machines increasingly "learn" more and more.
A required viewing video is Yuval Noah Harari of, author Deus Homo Sapiens and. He wonders what will happen in the labor market, in the economy and the power of human beings in the coming decades. Imagine that frightens They learn emotional intelligence machines, aspects such as empathy, we thought reserved only to mankind. But the road is this.
Also I recommend two articles. First, signed by philosopher and researcher Gloria Origgi, He tells us to say goodbye to the information age and give the Welcome to reputation. Confirms that no longer consume information, We consume information leaked by sources that are trusted to us.
The second highlights the PwC report (required reading) Will Robots really steal our jobs? (Is it true that robots take away our work?). This gives us a somewhat more optimistic but the worrying time horizon view 2030. Particularly in sectors such as transport, Construction and.
this chart, The result of this study, speaks for itself:
But beyond catastrophism, PwC defines four colorful worlds:
- The red world, entrepreneurial territory to mediate between workers and employers offering high-value services from startups.
- The Blue World, which it highlights three areas: size organizations as a competitive factor, professional skills and digital competences.
- Green World, defined by WPMS, where equity premium and especially social responsibility inside and outside companies.
- The Yellow World, knowmads that of seeking greater meaning to what they do and they can better compete given their flexibility to move in changing environments.
I like this view "color angry" because I think it is the key to compete in increasingly automated environments. The four worlds robotization used as an instrument at the service of human beings.
George Orwell and advancing the important thing will not stay alive but to stay human.
In any case, and returning to the responsibility of brandólogos or branders with the human connection, there goes my prediction:
Communication will be effective the higher the human connection between brand and market. In other words, the brand must humanize, and the only way you have to do is communicate their values through people.
How do you do that? Programs promoting internal brand ambassadors. I have repeated several times that consumers are people. Companies are persons. And people talk to people.
Promote a culture of human connection is to address, sales, HR marketing and service of philosophy People trust People (People trust people). A good example of culture of human connection is the campaign EY Spain #YoConstruyoEY, unapologetic defining the EY brand is the people who compose and build every day.
The programs of corporate personal branding, employee and employer branding advocacy are at the service of this idea: humanize brands in the era of machines. Let us be faithful to the idea of Orwell, maintain the human connection above all. Human Branding.
Hands image by Shutterstock.com
- Engage to connect: #Networking to project your personal brand - 25 May, 2019
- Your business model: how to move from diagnosis to action plan - 18 May, 2019
- Your social networks are yours, they belong to your personal brand - 10 May, 2019
- What drives social conformity? (Asch's experiment) - 4 May, 2019