Why the hell cost us both conversations in the digital environment?
I have days reading articles that recommend or warn about whether or not to hold talks on Internet, especially in blogs, websites and social networks.
Sincerely, I am not able to see where the controversy may be something-for me- It's very simple: who tells us that the real life protocol should be different protocol in virtual environments?
You think what you want, I see no difference between our way of addressing others in a bar or on the wall of Facebook
Let's see. When someone gives you a book what do you do? First, the thanks, and one day perhaps you correspond giving away another book. In the net is exactly the same. If someone gives you a feedback about something you've written, Typically grateful, even though the feedback It is not positive. Another day, you will give her your feedback (trust me, That's a gift of great value). And that goes with the character, If you are grateful, the thanks, If you are releasing a curse, the loose. As in a bar.
They have created interesting concepts such as netiquette (netiquette), My admired Dr. Mar Castro. I recommend it reading netiquette, a need (2015), a brief and concise post. Highlight a passage that succeeds fully on the idea of digital protocol.
Internet knowledge is shared, information and experiences in areas of dialogue and human interaction of incalculable size, promoting action and bring value to the participants (Mar Castro)
The article also speaks of respect. And I would add: the same respect that you keep (or you should keep) in a bar, an office, a lunch, a family meeting, a business meeting, a worship center, A gym. Even, and excuse angle scatological, in a public toilet. Have not you ever wondered why many people are marranas just outside their homes?
I do not know personally Mar Castro, but the way I behave with her in networks is respectful, as she me.
Markets are conversations
With this sentence begins the wonderful Cluetrain Manifesto, written in 1999 (before Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube, Instagram is, Twitter…) four visionaries. Let highlight the 6 first points of the manifesto, for me the basis of the new communication protocol and what I call Human Branding:
- Markets are conversations.
- Markets consist of human beings, not demographic sectors.
- Conversations among human beings sound human. They are conducted in a human voice.
- Whether delivering information, opinions, perspectives, dissenting arguments or humorous asides, the human voice is typically open, natural, uncontrived.
- People recognize each other as such from the sound of this voice.
- The Internet is enabling conversations among human beings that were simply not possible in the era of mass media.
Translated (for them) and commented by me, It would be something like this:
- Markets are conversations. > I add: So, are no longer monologues. Advertising, once based on a monologue with “market”, days are numbered if it is not adapted to this reality (I know that they are trying, although I doubt that the answer is placed “influencers” all over).
- Markets consist of human beings, not demographic sectors. > I add: (dedicated to such Zoido) We are not “turbo”, we are individuals we unite behind a cause, belief, hobby. Perhaps we join in crowds, but we remain individuals, humans. Cast, as argued Yuval Noah Harari in his work “Sapiens, animal gods“, the myth, this story, distinguishes us from animals.
- Conversations among human beings sound human. They are conducted in a human voice. > I add: robots that can mimic can many of our things, but we will not give them our soul. That would end the human race in the dimension in which we know now.
- Whether transmitting information, reviews, prospects, arguments or humorous asides, the human voice is open, natural, sincere. > I add: This concept of authenticity and consistency is inherent personal brand and contrary to the idea of Trolls.
- People recognized as such by the sound of this voice. > I add: the word voice is an abstraction, It does not refer to our sound but our physical and emotional DNA.
- The Internet is enabling conversations among human beings that were simply impossible in the era of mass media. > I add: It was time. We have the opportunity to connect with people you do not know by professional affinities, beliefs or ideas. let's do, fuck!!
the monologistas, theater
Markets are conversations, dialogues, gatherings, opportunities. They are no longer monologues. The monologues are well in Comedy club, and are not even true monologues, since attendees show their emotions: It is a dialogue, an absolutely fascinating connection (oysters, and I look like the punset).
Human SEO, another way to look
He is known as SEO (Search Engine Optimization) referred to as techniques to excel in places like Google should, in my judgment- to overturn. SEO does not prioritize conversations between humans, the quality of a good social gathering, prioritizes relations between man and machine with a changing algorithm. I think Google will punish me for these words, but I just like. I do not want thousands of visits, I want to reach potential customers, friends, contributors.
For years I've heard of the web 3.0, This is 4.0 and 5.0. And what I would like is to hear about the web that mimics the street. If a red light outside Google, it would be full of red lights around, signs in all languages and repeated a thousand times. What cansino, Oh my God. I need only a red light, and if you want, an acoustic signal for people with impaired vision.
A Google will need to be more like the breakfast bar, a real full-fledged social network. And if you do not believe in conversation (and its protocol) In the net, You imagine not believe in the conversation out of it. Things are simpler than they seem. If you greet, you greet. If you recommend, the thanks. And you dan feedback, return it. If you share content, the thanks… As recently shared the great Dan Schawbel, “If you work like a robot, you will be replaced by a robot”. We remain human. It is not so difficult, on my view.
Icon by Shutterstock.com
- I am the only person in this world who... - 17 August, 2019
- 18 books in Spanish to effectively manage your personal brand - 10 August, 2019
- You don't have a brand. The corruption of the term "Personal Brand" - 2 August, 2019