From the Washington Post we get one of the most interesting stories I've heard in years.
It is an experiment: What if you spent with a virtuoso music on the subway, at rush hour? You would not do him any attention. For two reasons:
1. You do not have time. It is rush hour. Your mind is not to lose a single second.
2. Never believe that a genius like Joshua Bell You may be playing the violin in the subway with a basket that aims to raise some coins.
Well that's exactly what happened. Here's the full story “Pearls before breakfast” of The Washington Post. It is a little long, but do not miss it. essentially, Bell stood in the metro Washington DC for 45 minutes during rush hour. They passed over 1.000 people as he masterfully played some pieces of Bach. Only some children stopped, hallucinated, while their parents were pulling them not to be late. Joshua Bell got -despite all- collect 36 Dollars, a figure that no musician metro despise.
How much would you pay to hear Joshua Bell live? Here's the video of the metro.
And here I leave a performance of his “payment”. Notice: impress.
- Personal Brand Diagnostics 4: Crystal - 28 March, 2020
- Personal Brand Diagnostics (3): Test 16 Personalities - 21 March, 2020
- 10 actions you can do for your personal brand from home - 15 March, 2020