There is no single reason to thoroughly follow the 6the personal branding lab day, 100% online and free of charge that will take place the week of the 23 November with the final party on Saturday's live broadcast 28 November.
If you're short on time, here's a video summary of 1 Minute (in Spanish):
- The pre-cooked Personal Branding Lab Day, the #DíaDeLaMarcaPersonal
- 404: With this team began the implementation phase of the project
- The formats of the edition 2020
- Here are the 78 reasons not to miss the #DíaDeLaMarcaPersonal
- How to follow the 6th edition of Personal Branding Lab Day #DíaDeLaMarcaPersonal
The pre-cooked Personal Branding Lab Day, the #DíaDeLaMarcaPersonal
As explained Paul Adam very well, although the first edition was in 2015, this has started to cook much earlier, 2012/13.
From Soymimarca, Jordi Collell and I met repeatedly with other experts, like Paul Adam himself, Andrés Pérez Ortega, Arancha Ruiz... to look for an event that would lay the foundation for what the real Personal Branding is.
By then many were confused Personal Branding with coaching, with personal image, with marketing, with social media management. It was normal., in any new discipline that sounds good, the exploited who undermine the essence of the idea by mere disrecognise emerge.
404: With this team began the implementation phase of the project
404 was the classroom number in the Whitening Faculty of Communication (Ramón Llull University) where face-to-face classes of the first Graduate promotion in Personal Branding focused, that of 2013/2014. The "postgraduates", from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Spain and Venezuela were:
Adriana Motta, Anna Noguera, Fernando Rios, Ilana Berenholc, Laura Cabezas, Oianko Choperena, Patricia Dalpra, Pau Samo, Ricard Pons, Ruben G. Castro, Silvia Herráez, Vero Rivera And Veronica Sanchez.
These cracks were commissioned by those we were then in Soymimarca, Jordi Collell, Alexia Herms, Olga Villacampa, Cristina Díez and who writes to develop a Personal Branding congress to celebrate coinciding with the closing of the Graduate.
A lot of ideas came out of this group, including the name "Personal Branding Lab Day" and graphism with giraffe, materialized by Ruben G. Castro.
The first edition of the congress was in 2015, and like the 2016, were in person in the auditorium of the Blanquerna Faculty itself.
The editions of 2017, 2018 And 2019 were made 100% Online, And that way, as attendance is free, the audience multiplied very significantly.
The formats of the edition 2020
This year's motto is: Make your Personal Brand find you a job.
This 2020 Personal Branding Lab Day congress expands on dates and formats. It will continue to be 100% Online. In fact, although the day of the live event is Saturday 28 November, the #DíaDeLaMarcaPersonal 2020 starts on Monday 23 November with the publication of two Master-Posts on the blog www.personalbrandinglabday.com and the issuance of 6 Or 7 video-pills called "A Golden Minute with" among the 19 and 23h GMT+1 (The 12 and 4pm in Mexico) simultaneously on the event's YouTube and IGTV channel.
New one-minute video-pills will continue to be broadcast over the next few days (in total there are 32) until Friday 27 23h GMT+1.
On the same Friday, an interview with Ilana Berenholc is broadcast live at 20:30h GMT+1 on YouTube.
And on Saturday 28, live broadcast day, will alternate 28 talks 10 Minutes With 3 face-to-face, a new format that seeks to contrast a priori opinions distanced on a subject.
Here are the 78 reasons not to miss the #DíaDeLaMarcaPersonal
- Africa Lucena, with a minute of gold from Almeria. Africa teaches in Personal Brand, Digital Marketing and Employability.
- Alan Urbina, with a minute of gold from Puebla / Mexico. Alan is co-founder of Integra Personal Branding.
- Alex Duran, with a talk, from Seville tells us about learnability, your ally to find employment in this new era.
- Alex Lopez, with a talk from Barcelona that invites sellers to internalize that their brand is their new business card.
- Alfonso Alcántara, with a talk from Cordoba explaining how you can motivate yourself in just 10 Minutes.
- Alfredo Vela, with a talk from Valladolid where he tells us how the Personal Brand can take us to a list of Forbes.
- Alicia Linares, with a minute of gold from Barcelona. Alicia is Digital Pedagoga, Personal Brander and co-founder of Monday Happy Monday.
- Alicia Ro, presenter and co-organizer of the event with Nilton Navarro. Alicia teaches to speak in public, on camera and to be visible.
- Almudena Lobato, with a minute of gold from Seville. Almudena is a psychologist, driving and managing partner in "People in Positive".
- Amalia Lopez Sidewalk, with a minute of gold from Valencia. Amalia is a personal brand specialist at AAPP.
- Ami Bondia, with a talk from Valencia on how to attract employment with a personal brand of clay.
- Ana María Pérez, with a minute of gold from Gijón. Ana Maria is a coach, clarinet and body re-education teacher.
- Andrés Pérez Ortega, from Madrid in a face-to-face with Cláudio Inácio on whether social media benefits or harms a Personal Brand.
- Angels Anton, with a minute of gold from Barcelona. Angels is an expert in communication and Personal Branding.
- Arancha Ruiz, with a talk from Barcelona about the personal brand as a beacon, to find and - most importantly- be found.
- Carola Morató, with a minute of gold from Barcelona. Carola is an expert in employer branding and personal brand.
- Colia Hil, with a talk from the Penedés on how to manage our Personal Brand on LinkedIn to find employment.
- Cláudio Inácio, from Madrid to Andrés Pérez Ortega on whether social media benefits or harms a Personal Brand.
- Cris Ballester, copywriter will support us together with our social media reinforcement team.
- Cristina Mulero, with a talk from Alicante with 5 keys to make your mark on the job interview.
- Daniela Viek, with a minute of gold from Brazil. Daniela is one of the leading personal brand experts and promoter of the Personal Branding Experience.
- David Barreda, with a talk from Huelva with the enigmatic title "The Strategy of the Productive Footprint".
- Deize Andrade, with a minute of gold from Brazil. Deize is an expert in professional career and personal brand management.
- Elena Arnaiz, with a face-to-face from Oviedo with Eva Collado on whether the personal and professional brand should go together or separately.
- Elena Huerga, with a talk from Madrid on how to get our curriculum to reflect our Personal Brand.
- Enrique Cejudo, with a minute of gold from Seville. Enrique is a counselor to labor and professional counselors.
- Eva Collado, from Vilanova i la Geltrú on the other side of the face to face with Elena Arnaiz on the union personal and professional brand should go together or separated.
- Fabi Mersán, with a talk from Paraguay entitled "Your Personal Brand, the heart of your business as an independent professional."
- Fabian Gonzalez, with a minute of gold from Madrid. Fabian is a writer and teacher and has been present since 2015 at Personal Branding Lab Day.
- Fran Segarra, with a talk from Barcelona highlighting the immense power of our personal competitive advantage.
- Francis García Cedeño, with a Master-Post from Madrid, and also coordinating the entire social media support team.
- Gabriel Patrizzi, with a minute of gold from Chile. Gabriel is a consultant and mentor of marketing and branding for people.
- Guillem Recolons, from Barcelona with a face-to-face with Monica Mendoza discussing the theme "The personal brand is sold?".
- Gustavo Pagano, with a minute of gold from Argentina. Gustavo is a specialist in Marketing and Personal Brand development.
- Guzman Martinez, with a minute of gold from Alicante. Guzman is a coach, CEO and founder of Engineer Job and DG at Brandty.
- Hector Jimenez, with a minute of gold from Colombia. Héctor is a researcher of innovation from the MarcaPersonal and DG de So What Colombia.
- Heidi Mora, community manager, will support us alongside our social media reinforcement team.
- Helena Casas, with a minute of gold from Barcelona. Helena is a psychologist, lighhunter and expert in Personal Branding and digital marketing.
- Henrique Alexandre, with a minute of gold from Brazil. Henrique is an expert in Personal Branding and CEO of YouBrand.
- Ilana Berenholc, from Israel/Brazil with a live title interview: The future of Personal Branding
- Isabel Santiandreu, digital marketing consultant, will support us alongside our social media reinforcement team.
- Jane Rodriguez of the Trunk with a talk from Madrid titled "Talking About You in a Job Interview? Turn it around!".
- Javi Layunta, community manager, will support us alongside our social media reinforcement team.
- Javier Zamora, with a minute of gold from Valencia. Javier is a Doctor of Communication and expert in personal sports brand.
- Joan Clotet, with a talk from Barcelona highlighting the need for the humanist combined with the digital.
- Johnny Durán, with a minute of gold from Colombia. Johnny, Sports Marketing specialist, Is brand manager Team Life Group.
- Jordi Collell, with a talk from Barcelona discussing whether the personal brand is useful for finding work.
- Juan Martínez de Salinas, with a talk from Zaragoza titled "The CRACK effect on your Personal Brand process".
- Lara Vidal, with a talk from Madrid about the need to project our personal brand without additives or dyes.
- Laura Ferrera, with a minute of gold from Madrid about 5 steps to connect and differentiate without losing your brand voice.
- Laura Rosillo, with a talk from Barcelona called "Bimillenials +50, the best ambassadors of the brand."
- Leo Carrión, specialist in marketing and graphic design, will support us together with our social media reinforcement team.
- Luis Fernández del Campo, media social consultant and tourism, will support us together with our social media reinforcement team.
- Maria A. Sánchez, with a talk from Alicante about Personal Brand and Presence.
- Mario López Guerrero, with a minute of gold from A Coruña. Mario is an HR consultant, coach, Trainer, lecturer and writer.
- Marta Mouliaá, with a talk from Zaragoza about the importance of knowing the labour market in depth to be found.
- Meme Romero, with a minute of gold from Seville. Meme is a talent expert, employability and personal branding.
- Mireya Trias, with a minute of gold from Barcelona. Mireya is an expert and consultant in Personal Brand and Online Reputation.
- Monica Mendoza, from Barcelona on the other side of the face to face with Guillem Recolons dealing with the theme "Personal brand is sold?
- Nagore Garcia, journalist specializing in institutional communication, will support us alongside our social media reinforcement team.
- Nancy Vazquez, with a talk from Puebla / Mexico titled "Personal brand and face of your venture".
- Nelson Emilio, with a minute of gold from Lisbon. Nelson is a consultant at Personal Branding and leadership and executive coach.
- Neus Arqués, with a talk from Barcelona on how to get a new performance out of our brand.
- Nilton Navarro, presenter and co-organizer of the event with Alicia Ro. Nilton is infoJobs project manager and Social Media Manager.
- Naomi Vico, with a talk from Toledo that links Visual Thinking and Personal Branding.
- Oscar Del Santo, with a minute of gold from Irun. Oscar, Pioneer of Personal Branding, is a comjuncologist and professor at the University School of Real Madrid.
- Paul Adam, with a talk from Valencia about the importance of generating trust and the role of the personal brand.
- Paula Fernández-Ochoa, with a talk from Barcelona about the value of being oneself in a polarized and undifferentiated society.
- Raquel Gomez, with a talk from Colombia entitled "Get a YES: Yes, I contract you. Yes, I buy you. Yes, I choose you".
- Raquel Roca, with a minute of gold from Madrid. Rachel is a journalist, speaker, consultant and author of "Knowmads" and "SilverSurfers".
- Ames Spray, with a minute of gold from Peru. Rocío is a Personal Brand Strata, career plan, visibility and networking.
- Ronald Durán, with a talk from Barcelona about 7 keys to being more employable with authentic brand and digital empathy.
- Ruben Montesinos, with a minute of gold from Alicante. Ruben is hybridist talent and businesses, HR Business Consultant.
- Silvia Saucedo, with a minute of gold from Huelva. Silvia is a specialist in guidance, training and employment. He runs the #SilviaTeOrienta.
- Victor Candel, with a minute of gold from Lorca. Victor is a CONSULTANT RR. Hh, specialist in Talent acquisition And Employer Branding.
- Vladimir Estrada, with a Master-Post from the Dominican Republic. Vladimir is Cuban, Professor, management consultant/academic/personal brand and composer.
- Xavi Roca, with a talk from Lleida about the possibility of making you Freelance as an alternative to looking for work.
- Ylse Roa, with a minute of gold from Venezuela. Ylse is a consultant and trainer at Personal Brand, social media and management areas.
Do you think there are few reasons?
How to follow the 6th edition of Personal Branding Lab Day #DíaDeLaMarcaPersonal
Here are the agendas, the days before (23 To 27) and the 28N.
To follow the direct 28, totally free, it is necessary to register with the Personal Branding Lab Day website form.
The hashtag of the event is #Personal Brand Day, with or without an accent. Nilton and Alicia, will announce interesting developments that will take place during and after 28N.
This event would be very different without them.
And we'll also have a solidarity collaboration Interesting. We'll tell you on the 23N.
Take your notebook, and to enjoy. Happy week!!