Yes, the businessman He has had a bad press as a collective. Likely due to the opacity in how they communicate (communicate in the). Fortunately, something is changing. And those beings who like iron now show their vulnerabilities, His emotions, human condition.
The entrepreneur is like you.
The businessman It is like you; it's more, you, You may not know, also you are an entrepreneur.
A company no longer a task involving some difficulty. And I wonder daily affronts not many of these difficulties? You did not take complex decisions that can harm a few to benefit a lot?
And reminiscing Tom Peters, each of us is a businessman your YO, S.L. We have the ability to manage many small departments that depend on us: I+D, production, branding, marketing, finance, RH, Logistics… You are like the entrepreneur, with the difference that you will auto-you manage and businessman managed for many.
Our superpowers have always been there, but now we transmit without fear
Our Superpowers (Our values) now they make us proud, not shame us. It was a time to show certain values such as solidarity, empathy, the intuition, the imagination… It was considered a sign of weakness businessman. competences soft They were not taken into account. It was what I learned, not how we applied and what we broadcast.
Hence that some were baptized as empresaurios. If we remember Gordon Gekko (Wall Street, 1987), all that mattered to businessman yuppie of those years was the success at any price, the luxury unleashed the accumulation of money. Was far concern for employees and partners or actual corporate values that go beyond hierarchical and authoritarian leadership.
Values are seeking values, power connection
The businessman, and that includes you, It begins to be interested in how that confidence is transmitted. The strategic vision of the business is no longer enough. Executives need to achieve a humanised vision. As claimed by the surgeon and writer Atul Gawande, “hires attitude and skill training”. The skills can be acquired, but the attitude (whose engine are our values) They come with us.
The profiles millennial They have understood like no idea, the prioritization Values on competence. This allows the businessman have better integrated teams, shirt bearing the brand and proudly wear. It is no longer leads, with what-Lider. Do not believe it, if co-creates. And that is possible with integrated teams, motivated and related values.
Values matter and purpose. More than ever.
4th in full digital revolution, remember the words of futurist Gerd Leonhard “…anything that can not be scanned or automated be considered an outlier”. And I assure you that the values and purpose are not robotizables. So every time, the businessman, It should take into account these two factors.
Anything that can not be scanned or automated be considered an outlier. Gerd Leonhard.
The a purpose It will help all who work behind a project to find the meaning of it. A place to see where they go, They know why they should get out of bed in the morning.
The values, meanwhile, will act as vectors emotional connection between those involved in the projects and their stakeholders, its stakeholders.
This week I had the opportunity to share this powerful triangle Purpose / Values / Connecting with a group of entrepreneurs Business Forum Murcia. Thank humanist friend Juanma Egea for having me. I checked live: a businessman It is also a person.
- 28N. Update Zaragoza. 28 November in Zaragoza active. free event. Registration on the website soon Zaragoza Activa. Do not miss my colleagues Victor Candel, Meme Romero, Elena Arnaiz, Eva Collado, and Juan Martinez (organizer and speaker).
- 28, 29N. Workshop Personal brand and Relationship Management. Ferrovial, Euroforum II in San Lorenzo del Escorial. You can follow the hashtag #MarcaPersonalSumma
- 1D. Personal brand 4.0. Personal Branding Lab Day. Since YouTube, 11 Personal Branding conducidas hours followed by Nilton Alicia Navarro and Ro collaboration with the Blanquerna Communication and International Relations and Infojobs. From 10 a 21h (GMT+1). Free. You can follow the hashtag #PersonalBrandingLabDay
- Your personal brand name: how do you want to be recognized?? - 13 April, 2019
- What's your best brand asset? - 6 April, 2019
- #ExecutiveBranding Three types of managers according to their visibility - 30 March, 2019
- Brief story of a week that could change the world - 24 March, 2019