Check out this article if your message and your proposal are differential and competitive, Key elements for an election
I remember the five stages of a compelling personal message are:
In other words, say what you do may not be as important as how you do say, since in the method can be the difference. Often, during the process of personal branding with people, doubt emerges, the great black shadow entitled “what I do is no different from what other“. great falsehood. For the sake of doing your it is already different. But there's more:
Where can be the difference? There are a number of factors that can be the differential value proposition, USP (Unique Selling Proposition, created by Rosser Reeves Ted Bates):
- The experience is a plus. If you offer something that also offers inexperienced people, it can become a factor warranty.
- results. If what you're doing has generated results, It is important to highlight them, either in the form of testimonial, graphics or newspaper articles.
- Uniqueness. The USP factor indicates that you do not do anyone else, you were only @.
- Novelty. Although it is a fleeting factor, being the first to do something can always give a competitive advantage.
- Exclusiveness. Whether for a patent or any other record, you do what you can not do any more, You're the only way.
- Methodology. Having a methodology indicates that you have worked hard to improve what already exists, you're not an imitator.
- Partnership. If you do with a potent co-branding, you can win in competitive arguments.
- certification. If what you do can make some kind of certification for your client, You've won two integers.
- Ease. Imagine that you offer something online and others do not, it helps you expand your customer base.
- Fee for results. Charge a fee depending on the results of your work can be risky but it can differentiate.
There are many more factors of differentiation, the question is to use them to get the final choice, being the preferred option.