As a picture is worth a thousand words, Here I attached the personal branding process (methodology of personal brand management) become the visual metaphor iceberg:
The Iceberg of personal branding is a methodology created in 2010 by Guillem Recolons distinguishes three areas of work:
- self-knowledge (diagnosis of the footprint we leave on others, DAFO…)
- Personal strategy (goals, value proposition, business model, messages)
- Visibility (communication plan and networking off and online)
Likewise it is conceived not construct a building roof starting, personal brand management is initiated by the foundation, self-knowledge. It is a diagnostic phase seeking, on the one hand to know what the mark we leave on others. On the other, and based on the initial feedback, attesting to develop a SWOT weaknesses and strengths (inside of our personal brand) as well as threats and opportunities (external part, the market).
Once known brand diagnosis, When assessing if we keep our brand in its current state or try to make it more consistent with who we are and what we offer comes. It starts with the purpose or vision, mission and values analysis. The goal here working on personal branding (become a reference in…). Also the value proposition, that makes us relevant and different compared to others. The business model. Y, of course, the message.
With a layout plan, It is time to rise to the surface (tip of the iceberg of the personal brand-the roof of the house). That includes the definition of target audiences, SMART communication objectives, Segmented by targets / media messages, definition of off and online media. Communication strategy. Networking Strategy. Working with Personal Learning Environment. And of course, main track KPI's and performance measurement.
- Three Key Values in Political Personal Branding, , or why trust fails - 21 September, 2019
- C'mon… What's going on in Spain with the seniors? - 14 September, 2019
- What would happen if companies were like human beings and human beings were like companies?? The World Upside Down - 7 September, 2019