Why not. That's the motto of next Personal Branding Lab Day of 22 of June 2017: Personal Branding strength in the company. The first two editions were devoted to the fundamentals of Personal Branding and its advantages for professionals. But the turn of who can benefit most from the advantages of the different types of programs Personal Branding arrives: the organizations. Business, institutions, Non-profit organizations, Collaborative projects…
Why a format WEBINAR?
Since the first edition 2015 There were many requests for the event could go worldwide. I know, That could be achieved with a live broadcast streaming. But the format webinar, in this case, It offers three additional advantages:
- Ability to interact with the speaker. Questions, doubts expressed through social networks and the hashtag # PBLabDay17 and answers rapporteur live by moderators.
- asynchronous. Who can no longer live all papers the same day 22 June may do so during the next week, as each presentation will be recorded on a YouTube channel.
- gratuitousness. PBLabDay17 organization has decided to follow the presentations is free this year, unlike the two previous years attendance, where there was a fee of € 125 per attendee.
Does that mean that from this edition will always hold the congress in webinar format? Isn't it?. Lack evaluate the outcome of the webinar, but it seems that the Congress will face biannual, and will interspersed with congresses webinar format.
Why do we talk about the power of personal branding in the company?
It is certainly the great unfinished business of personal branding. Many employers remain closed to the implementation of programs of personal branding in organizations because of the false belief that comes to promoting employees with the risk that more visible, and therefore you captables by other companies.
Let us not deceive ourselves, the talent can not be retained by force or by hiding under the desk. I believe in the conviction of talent, and personal programs that corporate branding is more than useful.
What are the applications of personal branding in the company?
Some time ago I tried this in this blog with the post Personal Branding in the company: Applications, pros and cons. Not only that; I spent a brief content free ebook for free download.
Applications are personal branding corporate:
- Consultancy: Executive Branding: programs for managers
- Consultancy: Personal Branding: employee programs
- Consultancy + Training: Employee Advocacy programs (o Employee branding), programs to strengthen the role of internal brand ambassadors
- Consultancy: Employer Branding. Programs to attract the best talent.
- Training: courses and workshops on personal branding (or personal brand management)
- Mindset: Conferences or short workshops (maximum 3h) to highlight the importance of corporate branding programs staff.
- Measurement: Measurement programs control panel monitor employee advocacy.
How to follow the webinar 22 of June?
The first, register. This will receive by email the link to the webinar few days before. To this end, I invite you to connect to the event's website: www.personalbrandinglabday.com.
You will see that there are two types of registration, This is free, which lets you see all the 22J papers on the same day and until a week later. And the premium, which also it provides access to the forty-odd papers from previous years and webinar presentations unlimited in time.
On the web you will also find the program and speakers, it can even vary slightly, but in essence is that.
Of course, there hashtag: #PBLabDay17
This event came as a result of Graduate in Personal Branding URL Blanquerna Faculty of Communication & RI. His academic director, my partner Jordi Collell, He had the idea of holding a congress at the end of the graduate in June.
In this year, we must thank the altruistic collaboration of the same faculty, of Soymimarca, of Infojobs, and a team that takes a few months preparing this: Andrés Pérez Ortega, María A. Sánchez, Fabián González, Jane's Trunk, Cristina Mulero, Oianko Choperena, Alicia Ro, Nilton Navarro, Jordi Collell and writer. The die is cast. The strength of personal branding in the company now has an exceptional speaker.
I hope the 22J, with all the enthusiasm.
PD: two days ago we heat engines Celia Hil, Jordi and writing in the radio program building Relationships The RKB Radio, directed by Rudolf Helmbrecht with Edward Martin and Francesc Galván. What they talked? You're right: the strength of personal branding in the company.