restart the “saga” guys at lateraltwits parentheses after the Christmas.
Personally, I believe Twitter It is one of the largest sources of information, and possibly the most updated. First we search, a very powerful engine that looks for information on four parameters:
- Search tweets
- Search for tweets with links
- Search for tweets that talk about you
- User search
Many people think that Twitter will only find people with Twitter account. I propose a test: Put in a search “Rubalcaba” “Rajoy” or “Duran Lleida“. None has Twitter account, but search results are extensive, with the exception of paragraph user search.
also do the test “Harry Potter“, a rich and extensive result.
But besides simple searches we have something very valuable: Search for hashtag, the tags (tags) own Twitter, words that are preceded by #. Here the value of information is excellent, since all real-time discussions that occur in the world around this topic are collected (topic). A fresh example: Seek by hashtag #leysinde referred to the controversial Anti-Piracy Law Ángeles González-Sinde promoted by the Minister. The result is not only broad, It is cool, It is updated to minute. This is, definitely, one of the great advantages of Twitter.
- I am the only person in this world who... - 17 August, 2019
- 18 books in Spanish to effectively manage your personal brand - 10 August, 2019
- You don't have a brand. The corruption of the term "Personal Brand" - 2 August, 2019