Twitter is becoming a great forum. Possibly never will replace the thematic forums that are on the network, but being a single medium is easy for someone with a good number of “followers” (followers) lanze a question, and also it is easy to get answers.
You can do the test. With questions as diverse as:
- Does anyone know the name of the Secretary of State for Sport?
- Any recommendation theater in Madrid in early 2011?
- Is there any university that addresses personal brand studies?
- Can someone pass me a link about using social bookmarking?
- Does anyone know if there's football league this weekend?
And all you can think. Surely you shall answer, and in many cases it will be better than offering a seeker, as they often also involved the subjective component (theatrical recommendation, for example).
If you want the answers are not lost on Twitter, you can always create a hashtag, tags Twitter, to follow the subject more easily. For example:
Does anyone recommend me a software for backup? #softcopy
I think we have a utility over Twitter, very practical, do not forget to follow the series, which has a total of 27 posts with different utilities.
I take this opportunity to wish you the best for 2011… HAPPY NEW YEAR!