Soon it will be strange that a company is not on Twitter. As an open network, Twitter gives businesses the proposal to expand their community and “architect”, report news and as, generating a direct thread of conversation with the consumer.
The company's most followed on Twitter is precisely Twitter, more than 4 million users. Followers:
- CNN, with long boring 3.770.000 followers
- The New York Times, with long boring 2.800.000
- Google, with long boring 2.700.000
- People y Time, with long boring 2.300.000
- NBA 2.200.000
And What interest can a company be on Twitter? If Sol0 is “to be”, any. But if the company wants to better understand their customer relationships, If you want to provide forms of consumption, create a digital post-sales service, exlusivas generating promotions for Twitter, launch opinion polls and much more, this network is really interesting for any company.
A form of advertising that supports Twitter for businesses is sponsoring the call “topic of the moment”. In the picture you can see the phrase “promoted” next to #ReadySetHut.
related posts: In the "LateralTwits" series we've talked about Twitter as a communication medium, Twitter as a platform for dialogue, Twitter as a means of information , Twitter as a means of contact, Twitter as a public forum, Twitter as a means of complaint, Twitter as a social network open, Twitter como SMS social, Twitter as a tool for personal branding, Twitter as a work tool, Twitter as a barometer of public opinion, Twitter as a platform for interviews and debates in real time, Twitter as a way of life , Twitter as a large base of public or private data (Twitter lists), Twitter as a stimulus to creativity, Twitter as public agenda (political and Twitter), Twitter como fanpage and Twitter as a personal page
- C'mon… What's going on in Spain with the seniors? - 14 September, 2019
- What would happen if companies were like human beings and human beings were like companies?? The World Upside Down - 7 September, 2019
- Are you one of those people who confuses self-esteem with selfishness? - 31 August, 2019