We have already spoken more than once of the famous fairplay Twitter. But I will summarize in a few points for better understanding:
- Follow and you will be followed. No it tries tener 1.000 followers if you're not famous and they do not follow anyone. Reasonableness in this network of microblogging is to have a balance between followers and followed.
- Give thanks for the RT (retweets) They make you. It costs nothing to do so, and better fidelizarás your followers.
- If you forward something, always mention the author original del Tweet.
- Avoid mechanical responses as a direct message to your new followers. That sings from afar “precooked”. Better to do nothing and, simply, return the “follow”.
- If you have a clueless friend who you have not published anything, Hazle a #FF (follow friday) Friday any. You shall make you feel better. The formula is simple: #ff @guillemrecolons.
We have reached the end of this series of 27 notes on Twitter that began 20 from December 2010. I would not want to dismiss the series without referring to friend and sherpa Andrés Pérez Ortega, which you are bound to continue to find the vision anti-Twitter more Twitter has done for history: Andrés promptly follow on your profile @personal brand and, of course, in its blog.
Here is a list of all #lateraltwits.
Twitter as a communication medium, Twitter as a platform for dialogue, Twitter as a means of information ,Twitter as a means of contact, Twitter as a public forum, Twitter as a means of complaint,Twitter as a social network open, Twitter como SMS social, Twitter as a tool for personal branding, Twitter as a work tool, Twitter as a barometer of public opinion, Twitter as a platform for interviews and debates in real time, Twitter as a way of life , Twitter as a large base of public or private data (Twitter lists), Twitter as a stimulus to creativity, Twitter as public agenda (political and Twitter), Twitter como fanpage, Twitter as a personal page, Twitter as a promotional item for businesses, Twitter as web symbol 2.0, Twitter como teaser, Twitter as an open book, Twitter como error, Twitter as a witness everyday, Twitter as a forum for recommendations and Twitter as a means of attracting people