In a minute I summarize the best of the 3rd trimester 2021 in personal brand:
- Interesting books
- Articles: The best of the 3rd trimester 2021 at Personal Brand
- Highlights of the 3rd quarter 2021 on personal brand on my stuff
Among what I've read about non-fiction, I highlight three titles:
Marketing for writers
Marketing for writers , by Neus Arqués (Alienta 2021) is the reissue and update of an excellent roadmap that he published with Alba Editorial in 2009. Not a new book, In fact, was published on 2018, but I read it a few weeks ago and it left a very positive mark on me.
Neus is a writer, but also trainer and consultant, and personal brand specialist, so you can imagine that this book has authority.
Contains 5 parts: the book in the publishing industry, the keys to marketing for writers, visibility strategies, online marketing plan, and a bonus track on the future of the book and author that puts the weight on an idea:
That they read us will be more important than publishing
A sweet story
A sweet story. Rafa Juan, Editorial profit 2021. Rafa is the 2nd generation of the founders of the former Dulcesol and current Vicky Foods. A brave book, where Rafa shares a beautiful story of the creation and evolution of a company born of love (Yes, what you hear).
But don't think it's all prose., each chapter ends with practical advice, live and a QR code that gives access to additional material (Photographs, Videos...).
Chapter VIII comes to my soul, where he treats Values as pillars of the present and the future. He is right when he says that, in a company, Values must be grouped into a shared Vision: having it may not be a key to success, but not having it is in all likelihood an engine of failure.
Surgery for the soul
Surgery for the soul. Dr. Ramon Vila-Rovira, Ed. Current platform, 2015. It's not a new book nor does it have - apparently- a very direct relationship with the personal brand. But after reading it, is a perfect personal brand manual picked up by a scalpel veteran who is willing to stand the test of time.
It is a text that not only explains the three reasons why we want a better look. (Complex, self-esteem or aging) but it is about good habits to lead a healthy life. Beauty and happiness do not come out of an operating room, but of the soul. Impeccable.
Precisely the 30 September has been celebrated the International Day of the Podcast, a format that allows us to consume it in relaxation, Walking, Cooking, Go, that doesn't tie us in front of a TV, screen, book or smartphone. Here are some interesting chapters
From Caviar Online, by Joan Martín and Carles Fité
In August, month of low activity, Joan and Carles have accompanied us and thoroughly reviewed social networks. Highly recommended:
- Cap. 302 Twitter
- Cap. 303 Facebook 1 and Cap 304 Facebook 2
- Cap. 305 Whatsapp vs Telegram
- Cap. 306 Linkedin
- Cap. 307 Instagram
- Cap. 308 Youtube
From Digital Humanism, by Joan Clotet
I recommend all its contents, but to stand out in this 3rd quarter:
From TED in Spanish
Directed by Gerry Garbulsky, organizer of TEDxRíodelaPlata, the best of the 3rd quarter 2021 for me it is:
- How to end cyberbullying, with Irene Montiel
- The culture of cancellation, with Joaquín Sánchez Mariño
- Working together without having to agree, with María Emilia Correa
From Update Retail, by Celestino Martínez
Celestino has specialized in the analysis and promotion of local commerce, with episodes of the most practical for the retail world. I highlight two episodes of this 3rd trimester.
- From Connecting Points, by Chema Cepeda, I emphasize Bias of my bias
- From Inspiring Mondays, the podcast of Edu Pascual and David Tomás I recommend the episode: The keys to personal transformation, with Natalie Detry.
- From Write to sell, by Maider Tomasena, I emphasize Storytelling: Build stories with hook.
Articles: The best of the 3rd trimester 2021 at Personal Brand
If you don't want to miss anything, I refer you to my digital magazine Everything Leaves Mark on Flipboard. Here are the articles that have impacted me the most:
- Creativity and personal branding, by Neus Arqués
- What are your metrics??, by Xavi Roca
- Minimalism and personal branding, by Ronald Durán
- Gamers, youtubers and tiktokers, professions with a future or passing fashion?, by Nilton Navarro
- What is your personal brand of leadership??, by Adam Bryant (Pwc)
- The best employment and HR blogs, by Désirée Parramón
- 5 ways to create branding that are beyond the control of the company, by Ana Muñoz in Cinco días.
- The return of QR and its importance in personal branding, by William Arruda in Forbes
- Initiative and proactivity, that sounds good, by Paul Adam
- Forming without forming, by Fran Segarra
- My Best Personal Brand books, by Isabel Santiandreu
- Market: Eliminate intermediaries, by Andrés Pérez Ortega
- The Power of Pessimism, by Xavi Roca
- Bruce Lee and the Law of Contrast to Sell More, by Laura Ferrera
- Effectively manage the digital identity of senior talent, by Cèlia Hil
- Personal Branding: personal and politics on LinkedIn, by Jesus G. Feint
- How to make a Marketing plan in 2021, by Cláudio Inácio
- Free professional: freedom is achieved generatedTomaking options, not limiting them, by Andrés Pérez Ortega
- Don't hire me! by Vladimir Estrada
- Personal branding for women leaders, by Nancy Vázquez in Soymimarca
- Digital humanism, Leadership, Purpose, Technology, Organizations, Talent... with Joan Clotet from MásAlláDeLaMarcaPersonal
- Entrepreneurship: What It Is and How to Position It With Your Personal Brand. by Héctor Jiménez
- How to improvise a TED talk, by Anthony Veneziale
Highlights of the 3rd quarter 2021 on personal brand on my stuff
Podcast "Everything Leaves a Mark"
I have continued to publish weekly. The best of the 2nd semester in my podcast would be these chapters with a dialogue with the robot Gabriela Fitzgerald:
- Conversations about creativity
- Conversations about imagination
- Conversations about intuition
- Conversations about improvisation
- Conversations about persuasion
- Conversations about curiosity
Of the 13 published posts, I highlight these four for the impact they have had:
- Has anyone seen Trust? I haven't seen her for years
- Legacy, when the brand survives the person
- Corporate Personal Branding : Applications, pros and cons
- Digital ingenuity and omnichannel reputation
- Interview with Guillem Recolons: Mr. Wolf of Personal Branding, from Rubén Montesinos' YouTube channel
- From Panama, "The Power of Personal Branding", interview of Silvina Luna with Guillem Recolons
- From Colombia, "Get your talent a job", interview of Raquel Gómez with Guillem Recolons
- From Argentina, "Reinvent your future" interview for "Simple and Conscious" between Silvina Luna and Guillem Recolons
I hope you liked this selection of the best of the 3rd quarter 2021 in personal brand and that you have a happy week.
Stock Photos from HaseHoch2 / Shutterstock
Convinced that everything leaves a mark, I help companies better connect with their stakeholders through personal branding programs (personal brand management) and employee advocacy (programs of branded internal ambassadors).
Socio of Soymimarca's Integra Personal Branding, Brand Directory of Omnia Branding, I also collaborate with Ponte en Valor, Brandergizers, MoreThanLaw, Noema Consulting and Quifer Consultores.
I participate in various programs at IESE, ISDI and EAE, among others. Collegiate advertising, Master in Marketing. Humanities Degree Student.
My advertising DNA comes from 20 years in agencies: Time/BBDO, J.W.T., Bassat Ogilvy, Saatchi & Saatchi, Altraforma and TVLowCost among others.