Today it launches Personal Branding Plan, the first self-management course online personal brand. An ambitious cooperative project that answers these questions:
- Are you waiting for opportunity of your life and not just come?
- These dissatisfied with your current job, but you're afraid to change?
- Your project is powerful but not get to heart your customers?
- Have you lost your job -or you're about to lose- and you do not know what to do to find another?
If you are not identified in these four questions you do not need to keep reading.
But if you feel identified, welcome to the club, read this article: you can help a lot, as:
- Opportunities never come alone, because luck -although it seems a paradox- It is not the product of chance.
- We are the only officials what happens to us and we have the opportunity to change the course of events, and this is our real luck, it is our opportunity.
- We can move from troupes to be protagonists write our history and in our own benefit and that of the people around us.
Seen? I tell you more things:
Manage our personal brand is writing the script of our lives
- A crisis He has put things in place permanently, rely on us and no one will come to our aid. Neither the State, nor the company, nobody will be our backer, This is part of the past, Prince Charming will not come to our rescue, rely on us.
- manage our your personal brand is writing the script of our lives, learn to know, discover what our real dream, pave the way for it and explain it to others to share and to become the elect.
- Starting today managing your personal brand is more at your fingertips. As I took a few days ago, Today I present the Personal Branding Plan the first course on-line self-management Paradox.
24x7x12: Hand of a mentor have at your disposal at any time of day, seven days a week, the method connect with yourself, develop your project or your dream, do what viable and communicate to others. In how much time? It depends on you, but on three months if we get some time each day.
I have had the honor of collaborating in the authorship of some content, specifically the session 8 POSITIONING and session 9 MESSAGE FORMATS, but perhaps the best thing has been to share the stage with professionals like Arancha Ruiz -Stories Cracks-, Natalia Gómez del Pozuelo -the writer-, Neus Arques -the pionera-, Oscar Del Santo -attraction marketing 2.0-, Pablo Adán says -marketing staff saved his life-, David Alcubierre -the teacher geek- and my partner Soymimarca, Jordi Collell -the vessel always full-.
Special mention deserves the consultant and friend Ladislau Girona, the locomotive of this project that I'll never be sufficiently grateful and honorable mention for Andrés Pérez Ortega, the sherpa who unknowingly has accompanied us on the climb to have opened the gap.
Finished. I can think of many more reasons for you to develop your plan and achieve your career goal, but I invite you to visit the course website for you to discover for yourself @