As promised. Behind the first, Actually Monday, and the tercera delivery a few days ago I presented a FAQ (4) with new issues emerging in talks and formations. For the moment, I have tried the following questions and answers:
- Personal Branding FAQ 1. Does this takes a long time?
- Personal Branding FAQ 2. Is this for when I lost my job?
- Personal Branding FAQ 3. Is it to advertise my products and services?
- Personal Branding FAQ 4. A personal brand do you have, it is created, is constructed?
- Personal Branding FAQ 5. Why should I manage my personal brand?
- Personal Branding FAQ 6. being employed, Does it make sense for me personal brand?
- Personal Branding FAQ 7. Being manager why should I manage my personal brand?
- Personal Branding FAQ 8. How soon will I see results in a process of personal branding?
- Personal Branding FAQ 9. ¿El personal branding es marketing personal?
- Personal Branding FAQ 10. Is any personal mark is the same as personal branding?
- Personal Branding FAQ 11. How I can know what my personal brand?
- Personal Branding FAQ 12. Will my personal brand begins in social networks?
- Personal Branding FAQ 13. How does brand management personnel with career management?
- Personal Branding FAQ 14. To what extent should expose my private life?
- Personal Branding FAQ 15. Does personal branding is for everyone?
It's time to conclude the last five new issues
- Frequent questions (4)
- Personal Branding FAQ 16. Do you have room for personal branding in the company?
- Personal Branding FAQ 17. What requirements must meet personal brand consultant (personal burner)?
- Personal Branding FAQ 18. Is necessary a blog to manage our brand?
- Personal Branding FAQ 19. How I can formarme in Personal Branding?
- Personal Branding FAQ 20. When you end a process of Personal Branding?
Frequent questions (4)
Personal Branding FAQ 16. Do you have room for personal branding in the company?
It is curious that the creator of the term personal branding, Tom Peters, think of it as a related competition Figure employee intra-entrepreneur. His concept Me Inc, o YO, S.L. Then, over the years and the emergence of blogs and social networks, the term independent professionals associated, autonomous, knowmads…
A year ago I published a post titled Personal Branding in organizations which portrays how the personal branding in the company can help:
- Empower managers and other professionals and place them in the center of the mark (your people are your brand). This is accomplished through executive programs branding and personal branding.
- Connect more effectively to the organization with its external stakeholders (customers, contributors, providers, public opinion, Potential customers…) through programs Employee Advocacy or internal brand ambassadors, with evident advantages towards the company using as leverage trust that generate the most technical profiles, but also with clear benefits for employees.
- As a result of the above, attract the best external talent by programs Employer Branding. let's remember, is the first priority for the company and its professionals are aligned, and only then you can find the best talent.
Personal Branding FAQ 17. What requirements must meet personal brand consultant (personal burner)?
- consultants / trainers project a strong personal brand, both offline and online, and the market are recognized as benchmarks
- consultants / trainers with experience consulting and training in holistic personal branding (self-knowledge, strategy, visibility)
- consultants / trainers with experience as employees and managers in organizations. What is known as professionals who have been in the line.
Personal Branding FAQ 18. Is necessary a blog to manage our brand?
Not at all. but it helps, and a lot. I owe this blog (with long boring 10 years of life) which many of my clients have contacted me. It is a digital home. Of course, you can write to places like Press (Linkedin blog), but do not forget that the house is not yours. That you can not have a section about me, portfolio, FAQ, Contact…
I have tried many times the benefits of blog, you're not working or employed. I invite you to read Personal Branding and Blog Do inseparable? to become more aware of the advantages of this format.
Personal Branding FAQ 19. How I can formarme in Personal Branding?
As the consultant and friend says José Miguel Bolívar, spare time, what is lacking is focus. You have different forms based on time (focus) and budget.
- books: If you're starting, I recommend you “Personal Brand for Dummies” Pérez Ortega Andres, “El reto” Paul Adam, “Desmárcate” Xavi Roca, “The map of your talent” Arancha Ruiz or “How to sell your personal brand” Raquel Gómez. If you want to inspire in people who have raised their own brand, I advise “Brand are you” Eva Collado Durán and “Coffee with Chan” Ami Bondia. If you already know the concept and want to be a pro, definitely “Expertología” Pérez Andrés Ortega is the choice. If you want to dive deeper into self-knowledge, I try to “Who are you” Laura Chica, “Your future is now” written by Laura's own Alcaide and Francisco Chica “Smart Feedback” Rosa and Jane Troco and Naomi Vico. If you want to expand on strategy, I suggest “Your business model” Clark, Osterwalder y Pigneur. If you want visibility tools, test “Your visibility plan” Neus Arques and “You have the OIR” Pérez Ortega Andres.
- Blogs: Feedly enters and places the word “personal branding” or “your personal brand” and subscribe to 10 or 12 blogs that will appear first. Forgiveness do not you know Feedly? be, be, be…
- Consultancy: There are many good consultants / as personal branding in Spain / Latin America. I would not fit here. When you recommend one, Look for it in their own social networks and blog (if it does not have, I discard it) and make sure it is personal branding specialist, not someone who has it as a service. Shies away from using the term “Personal Branding 2.0”. Prices depend heavily on cache consulting consultant and methodology employing. Not the same process 3 one sessions 15 or a monthly mentoring permanent.
- Training: The best formations are the companies that hire for your professional. I hate to say, but that's how it is. A two-day workshop can afford not everyone, and less with specialists good. You have university training in the Graduate Personal Branding Blanquerna URL, a course almost 100% online with a face week in Barcelona.
- Online courses: There are many, although the quality is disappointing. Fortunately, this week, Udo and the great mentor Andrés Pérez Ortega They have launched the course “Design your personal brand strategy step by step“. I'm following and it's great.
- congress: In Spanish, There is a congress, the Personal Branding Lab Day (PBLabDay for friends) which is already preparing its fourth edition for June. In Portuguese and Spanish, this PBEX Brazil, Personal Branding Experience, which is usually done in November. Besides that, I subscribe to Google Alert “Congress personal brand” because they go out to consider specific events.
- videos: there are thousands. It's hard to choose. I like Google Actívate of Claudio Inacio, es autobiographical and inspirational. He too TEDx Slope Bailiff Arancha Ruiz, the TEDx Fundesem Andrés Pérez Ortega y, If you let me, the TEDx Lleida William of such Recolons.
- Wikipedia: Do not even think about it. It is the opposite of reality. Someday I promise, with my professional colleagues, give a change as it deserves.
Personal Branding FAQ 20. When you end a process of Personal Branding?
you suspect, true? It does not finish. Well, I lie, just at the time of transfer. Not our personal brand, which it acts as a legacy when we're not.
That does not mean you do not know people who have decided to end the process. They are a small group that has formed and does not see him the advantages and disadvantages yes. I respect, in the world must have all. A process of personal branding is a training process, as he stated Socrates, “I only know that I know nothing”. Training is something inherent in our life. The day we stop enable us to create value.
I hope I have clarified doubts and concepts with this quarter FAQ (4). This ends here, but I do not rule out that later returns with a new collection. Have a nice week!
FAQ Vector by shutterstock.com