The strength of internal brand ambassadors
Employee Advocacy program to provide credibility and engagement of corporate communication and strengthen the personal brand of our professionals
Now more than ever, your people are your brand
It is a program that combines training and consulting.
The program internal brand ambassadors usually treats five major areas in the training chapter:
- Mindset > The importance of the new context VUCA and the consequences of the digital economy, S worker's competencies. 21st
- Personal Brand > Self-knowledge exercises to complete a SDFO. Work on objectives and value proposition. Development of the business model and personal message. Communication plan
- Corporate Brand > Aligning personal values / Corporate. Vision, Mission. Knowledge of the company's communication and employer branding dynamics and tools.
- Crisis Management: A crisis is managed by the corporate communications department. But with good internal brand ambassadors he gets, And a lot.
- E.P.A.. > Work the personal learning environment that allows professionals to act as brand-aware ambassadors with the most effective content creation and healing tools, and with networking manuals that allow the work environment to grow. They include measuring results and basic KPI's.
Reinforcement with consulting
The program Employee Advocacy complemented by 30 individual consulting minutes to all attendees to value what has been worked and ensure that there is sufficient willingness and understanding for the action plan.