I really catches the eye a promotion Facebook of Bodegas PradoRey: If you give the “I like it” participate in a tenth of the Christmas lottery held today in Spain.
It is an effective promotion? Naked eye, yes. They have achieved a 90.000 “I like it” for promotion and a 3.700 for the page. And not only that. The cost, a priori, It is low: 20 € it costs a tenth.
But analyzing the impact for the brand, It may take several things:
- The number comes out winning. As are many to be shared, will play a few cents per person. I can not even imagine the logistics of distribution of prizes, which necessarily include the creation of a comprehensive database for each prize, with thousands of resignations (by 2 I do not give my data cents).
- The number does not leave awarded. It must have been a good attempt, but they have achieved the essentials: Grow the “I like it” Corporate site for.
Why this obsession of brands to get followers so quickly? Experience with Soymimarca and other co-pages shows me that I manage:
- Best growth is organic, with good content policy that includes only subliminally or limited commercial messages.
- Grow slowly is growing solidly. Very few “fans” leaving a page of which they have not felt forced into. The campaigns even from friends- guys at “Give to me like this page” not just running long term, as they fill our “timeline” things that do not really interest us and we ended up leaving.
- Supernumeroso have an army of fans does not guarantee sales. It is a great confusion. Facebook is a communication channel, but it is not so clear that it is a direct sale. Sometimes it is better to have a small group of people acting as authentic brand specifiers. That is the potential of this network.
Definitely, we will make good the saying “Dress me slowly, I have to hurry”.