If so, well done. Google It is one of the largest sources of knowledge. And not only for its search websites, as well as image search, blogs, Map, alerts… If you also have knowledge of English, expand your answers, since the sum razes. Google will take you to Wikipedia, a YouTube, the millions of blogs in the world, social networks, online press, thematic websites…
I only see one but. And is that many of us we do not know properly use Google metabuscador. Not the same look that Lateral Consulting “Lateral Consulting”. In the first case we have more than 1 million answers, most unrelated. In the second case we have just over 3.000 but totally related. Try it with your name or your company.
- AND: by default Google launches in search results linking the words entered by the user using this operator. So the end result of a search without specifying anything or using the AND operator will be the results that contain both specified words list. The searches “Used cars AND” or “used car” get the same results, a list of Web sites that contain the word cars and the word occasion.
- OR the symbol "|” : If you want to specify that the appearance of the two words is not necessary in each search result, but each of them separately, you must specify the OR operator between the terms to be met this criterion. “Used cars OR” now will result a list of Web sites that contain the term cars or occasion.
- The operator - : to exclude search results. It must be specified before the term to avoid so that the results are sought that do not contain the specified word. “car -ocasión” search the Web sites containing the word car but no chance.
- You can be assigned to different areas limiting them operators parentheses: “(car OR motorcycle) AND occasion” will search all websites that contain the word cars or motorbikes and either of these two is essential to appear occasion.
- “site:site_name words to search”, search only in this site.
- “site:es.wikipedia.org mathematics”, searches for all pages that contain the word “mathematics” within the web https://es.wikipedia.org. You can consult a site even when it does not work by clicking the button “cache” that appears next to each search results.
- It puts one “define:” followed by a word (not: define:Body) See definitions and encyclopedic texts on the subject.
- using “cache:” before a URL, We will show the contents of the cache Google (This is useful at times when for some reason a direction is not accessible temporarily).
- If you type “filetype:” followed by the extension of a file will search pages containing that file extension. For example: University filetype:doc