Visibility is the first stage of a personal message. Find out in this article the different ways to make yourself known, from classical and infallible until they have revolutionized communication, online.
He said last week that the five stages of a compelling personal message are:
- Notoriety. I know you?
- Affinity I know what you offer?
- Do I need to fit what you propose me?
- Choice. Are you better than your competition?
- Fidelity Do you keep your promises?
Certainly, I do not know if I know you hardly what you offer. So here we speak of a iceberg invested, when the first contact with someone occurs through visibility.
Today, Fortunately, there are more ways of making themselves known, for example, 10 years old .
We have the classical and infallible like writing a book, appear regularly on any media such as radio, press, TV. They are not available to everyone, but remember that there are also local stations, the regional press… We pretend not to reach the moon on the first day.
We attendance at events, events… with its corresponding card exchange (networking, if you prefer). This is available to all mortals. And all you need are three things: forward, knowing planning events related to your environment, and have business cards. You do not have a? You can also be speaker, sure you master some area. If you dare not do it alone, try to go hand in hand with someone else.
We have, in labor, the CV or resume, a document increasingly useless but many companies still require. I find useless because it has become such a standard format that is almost impossible to stand out in the. I, If I had to re-invent, would make him a sheet of paper 10 or 12 names and telephone numbers of people important in our lives. And a message: if you really want to know me, Call it.
And now we have the world of bits, the Web 2.0 or the democratization of communication (thanks to which, for example, You are reading this text). Where to begin?
Remember some key at this stage: first content and then the medium. It is not created profiles on networks. It is knowing who we want to go, which are related supports, what periodicity, what kind of answers we seek.
The average online king is, definitely, the blog. Es tu alter ego virtual, your house, the place where all information is summarized on you, on your way of looking at things, your passions and phobias. Definitely, offer value. No need to know to manage a blog writing. There are blogs that only reproduce copyright content from other blogs in a selective manner. There are also videoblogs, fotoblogs…
But How does the content of a blog people? Yes, throught social media. They come in all tastes, but distinguish personal from professional. A tip if you want to generate a value networking is that you move around Linkedin, YouTube, Twitter, Slideshare, Pinterest and if you want Facebook and Google Plus.
Finally, do not forget to control the reputation, Therefore it real and online. If you do not do it, others managed for you (in their own way).
Books recommended at this stage of notoriety:
- “You have the OIR” freshly baked, of Andrés Pérez Ortega. encourages publishing.
- “Twitter in a Semanto” of Francesc Grau. Management 2000 (Planet)
- “squeezing Linkedin” of Pedro Vicente. Avanzabooks.
- “Storytelling in a week“. From Antonio Nuñez. Management 2000.
- “Where do I begin 2.0” of Natalia Gómez del Pozuelo. Empresa Activa.
- “Public relations 2.0“, of Cristina Aced. Editorial UOC.
- “Visibility” of Neus Arques and others. Management 2000.
- “Online reputation for alls”, of Oscar Del Santoor. E-Book.
Next week we talk about personal affinity do I know what you offer?
- Ideas are great, but their execution is everything (and seniors are very good at this) - 19 October, 2019
- Trust, training, technology: three keys to corporate personal branding - 11 October, 2019
- Is there a recession coming? It's the best time to stop being a white mark - 4 October, 2019