To build your personal brand interest, among other things, get followers Twitter. Here I leave some tips to boost Twitter and get more out:
- Fairplay acts: follow your followers and answer the questions or comments that make you directly.
- Twice perday, Retweet an interesting post you've found a blog in your industry. Your followers want to know about the latest trends, disputes and ideas.
- Once a day, tweeting a news article about your industry. To find sources, interesting subscribe to alerts Google, Search Google News or some relevant daily, national international.
- Once a day, twittea a sentence or interesting quote. Those that move reflection. BrainyQuote It is a good source of quotations. Example: I've failed over and over again in my life, so I have achieved success. (Michael Jordan).
- Once a day, tweeting something personal. In the background, we are humans. It is not all the time to explain what we have eaten or dined, but to recommend a restaurant where we ate yesterday.
- Once a day answers a question related to your field. Use Twitter search or management application Twitter, as TweetDeck. This is a good way of attracting followers.
- The use of hashtags It's very important. This is Twitter tags, and here work differently to other platforms. Serve to classify our tweet, in order to identify a topic. As we do when we create a post on our blog, or hang a picture on Flickr, etc ... and we label to classify on a keyword to make relationship. On Twitter we can find on the side, among others listed as "trending topics”. When you write on Twitter and want it to be classified with Hashtag, just write # right in front of the word that identifies the subject of your tweet, that is, If you refer to marketing you should write #Marketing. If we find other Hashtags and see related tweets, we can go to search engine Favorites on the left side.