Collecting data network, we see that almost 20% individual Twitter users follow a trademark. The reasons for doing so can be very diverse:
- emotional connection with the brand (positive experiences, advertising…)
- Keep informed of developments of each brand; products, events, fairs…
- Monitor whether competition is. I point also there “to learn”.
- Benefit from exclusive advantages to members of a particular network (promotion)
And sure there's more. But in any case, sufientes reasons seem to brands raise their presence in this network of microblogging. So… What's going on?, Why are many brands that are not? and Why are many brands that leave?
The answer can only be a: ignorance of how Twitter, It is representing the opotrtunidades to attract new consumers, fidelizarlos, corrrientes create positive opinion or defenerse against possible crises affecting brand. It is true that Twitter has unfinished business to create tools that analyze profitability to businesses, but do not forget to open a Twitter account is free and opens us to a world of thousands of potential supporters.
We have spoken at length on this blog about the possibilities of Twitter: Twitter as a communication medium, Twitter as a platform for dialogue, Twitter as a means of information ,Twitter as a means of contact, Twitter as a public forum, Twitter as a means of complaint,Twitter as a social network open,Twitter como SMS social, Twitter as a tool for personal branding, Twitter as a work tool, Twitter as a barometer of public opinion, Twitter as a platform for interviews and debates in real time, Twitter as a way of life , Twitter as a large base of public or private data (Twitter lists), Twitter as a stimulus to creativity, Twitter as public agenda (political and Twitter), Twitter como fanpage, Twitter as a personal page, Twitter as a promotional item for businesses, Twitter as web symbol 2.0, Twitter como teaser, Twitter as an open book, Twitter como error, Twitter as a witness everyday, Twitter as a forum for recommendations and Twitter as a means of attracting people
If this information is not understood by the marks you may be missing an excellent opportunity. Sooner or later there will be tools to measure ROI and other measurements. But if we wait too, competition will have taken positions.
Two more things:
- Twitter management from the company should never be done from HR. It must be done from the Communications. This is a key aspect.
- Please, an inactive mark is worse than a brand that is not. If you open an account on Twitter Be careful to asesoraros on how it works, and Hold a permanent thread with your followers. There is nothing worse than a brand abandoned.
Because a 50% accounts opened in Twitter by brand not used?
Maybe I'm wrong recommending Twitter brands, but if you want good examples of brands that are doing very well, here they are: Dell, Starbucks, Ford, Samsung, Kodak, TO, Hertz, Chicago Bulls, FCB, Marvel, Dunkin’ Donuts, Red Cross, Nike, Apple…
- I am the only person in this world who... - 17 August, 2019
- 18 books in Spanish to effectively manage your personal brand - 10 August, 2019
- You don't have a brand. The corruption of the term "Personal Brand" - 2 August, 2019